Welcome
Welcome to Schizotypal Forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Schizotypal Forum is a community and a place to discuss all kinds of things, including issues related to Schizotypal Personality Disorder. People with other disorders within the schizophrenic spectrum are also very welcome. Please join our community today.

schizotypy entanglement?

Anything slightly odd, peculiar or weird - dive in!

schizotypy entanglement?

Postby T.A. Anderson » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Do others get the same strange feeling that schizotypy people are somehow interconnected? Borrowing from Einstein — is there some spooky entanglement? It's like you know who else has some schizotypy, even if they don’t? The few relatives, friends, acquaintances who I suspect are/were schizotypal seem to have all played an inordinately large role in my life, and I in theirs, even when our interactions have been relatively brief. Its almost as if I can see myself within them, or its like we all somehow exist as one. Spooking sounding stuff but when I get this weird feel it means I'm onto something. Nothing for the scientist to hang their hat on but there is something going on here at a metaphysical level.
T.A. Anderson

Re: schizotypy entanglement?

Postby Goldstein » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Together we stand, divided we fall.
Goldstein

Postby T.A. Anderson » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:59 pm

The delusion is not believing in telepathy because it came in a dream. http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Telepathy-E ... 1571743219 http://jcer.com/index.php/jcj/article/viewFile/206/222

I think they should rephrase the question on the schizotypy questionnaires from "Do you believe in telepathy" to "Have you experienced telepathy?" Telepathy exists. I don't need to believe. I know.
T.A. Anderson

Postby Goldstein » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:16 am

They should take it out entirely and replace it with a less loaded word.
Goldstein

Postby Always_Question » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:04 pm

I think they should rephrase the question on the schizotypy questionnaires from "Do you believe in telepathy" to "Have you experienced telepathy?"

They should take it out entirely and replace it with a less loaded word.

Totally agree. I never know how to answer those, they seem like a trap.
If my post does not make sense, is too vague, or incoherent, ask for clarification if it would be helpful.

Dx's: Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizotypal PD, Boarderline traits, and Anxiety disorders
Rx: Gabapentin and Clonazepam.
Always_Question

Postby Sid » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:20 am

Have I ever experienced telepathy? Yes, I have. My mom and I used to yell for each other in our heads, even in our dreams, and the other could hear it clear as if we were in the same room together. We also used to be able to feel each other's pain. If something hurt I could place my mom's hand on it and she could feel my pain too. It worked both ways. I do believe in telepathy.
Sid

Postby BernhardFerschengeld » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:02 pm

I agree that you sense a certain kind of entanglement with friends and relatives, but also with other schizotypals. There seems to be some kind of raw energy present.

I thought of telepathy as reading the mind of other people and I always denied that, however giving the description in this thread, I would agree, that it is real.
BernhardFerschengeld

Re: RE: Re: schizotypy entanglement?

Postby falllynn14 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:35 pm

BernhardFerschengeld wrote:I agree that you sense a certain kind of entanglement with friends and relatives, but also with other schizotypals. There seems to be some kind of raw energy present.

I thought of telepathy as reading the mind of other people and I always denied that, however giving the description in this thread, I would agree, that it is real.

I am schizotypal mid diagnosed for years and now trying to come to terms with this very distressing condition. I have some thoughts on the raw energy you speak of but I noticed this post is kinda old are you still checking in here?

Sent from my BLU ADVANCE 5.5 HD using Tapatalk
falllynn14

Re: RE: schizotypy entanglement?

Postby falllynn14 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:37 pm

T.A. Anderson wrote:Do others get the same strange feeling that schizotypy people are somehow interconnected? Borrowing from Einstein — is there some spooky entanglement? It's like you know who else has some schizotypy, even if they don’t? The few relatives, friends, acquaintances who I suspect are/were schizotypal seem to have all played an inordinately large role in my life, and I in theirs, even when our interactions have been relatively brief. Its almost as if I can see myself within them, or its like we all somehow exist as one. Spooking sounding stuff but when I get this weird feel it means I'm onto something. Nothing for the scientist to hang their hat on but there is something going on here at a metaphysical level.

Absolutely all connected but how, trying to find a good group to discuss such matters

Sent from my BLU ADVANCE 5.5 HD using Tapatalk
falllynn14

Postby Always_Question » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Not to derail to conversation, but I wanted to say that these forums kind of go through waves of activity. They will be quiet for a few months, then suddenly several posts will be made by a few people. I don't know who all browses regularly, but I suspect that the lulls have something to do with the desire for people with our diagnosis to isolate themselves. There is a lot of conversations like this in older posts, too, if you are looking for more information immediately.
If my post does not make sense, is too vague, or incoherent, ask for clarification if it would be helpful.

Dx's: Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizotypal PD, Boarderline traits, and Anxiety disorders
Rx: Gabapentin and Clonazepam.
Always_Question

Next

Return to General discussion